Friday, January 15, 2010

My Team



I've got a team of doctors working on my case - which can be good and bad I guess. They are all brilliant and they are all doing the best they can to understand what is happening and to create the best "outcome" for me.

Dr. Mark Rarick - My primary oncologist at Kaiser. He has been managing my case since the first occurrence of the lymphoma.

Dr. Wayne Lo - Dr Lo is my Ophthalmologist and is the lead in managing and treating my eyes specifically.

Dr. Richard Maziarz - Maziarz (pronounced: May-z-Arz) is at OHSU and is the lead on the Bone Marrow Transplant process.

Thomas Harry Johnson - will be the Radiologist to perform the radiation on my eyes. Yikes!

Carol Jacoby F.N.P. - is my "coach" for the post BMT process and is in charge of my reentry to "normal"

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of you, Mark! Looking forward to reading the Gould article (which I don't know) and hearing the complete NPR interview. Terrific blogspot, and please invite me to join.

    Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete